Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan

Temporary Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Longshot101
General
General
Longshot101

Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts. Empty
PostSubject: Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts.   Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:40 am

Want to try out for our Hawx Division? Sign Up here, and one of the moderators will test you shortly. You are pretty guaranteed to get into the clan if you know the basics. Don't take it too seriously. We just want to see how good you are. SIGN UP HERE!!!!!!!! Hope to meet you in the skies. Very Happy

PS.......Also I'd appreciate it if new members also posted in the 'Introductions" section (just 1-3 sentences). Also please go to the chatbox at the bottom of the page. Me or one of the mods are usually there around 4:00pm Pacific time...We'd like to talk to you.

Very Happy

Last edited by Longshot101 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://betahawk.forumotion.net
LockJaw
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts.   Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:13 pm

I'll tryout. I'm looking for some more people to play online with. My gamertag is "NoJoke LockJaw". Gamefly says I should have the game in a few days. I've been toying with the demo for awhile now. Hit me up if I'm on; I am a casual gamer, and I play a handfull of different games and am always looking for more people to play with. Me and all my "NoJoke" friends are friendly and great to play with.
Back to top Go down
Longshot101
General
General
Longshot101

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts.   Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Okay LockJaw. You're accepted into the clan. Just, making sure, you have the PC version of Hawx right? And I'm getting Hawx probably this weekend, so we'll play then. Also, I'd appreciate it if you also posted this again in the "Introductions" section. It just helps me keep track of the members.

Glad to have you aboard! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JasAce
Sergeant
Sergeant
JasAce

PostSubject: Tom clany Hawx tryouts   Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:36 am

I would like to try out I have been playing the demo since it came out none stop. I love any flying game I can get my hands on I play a lot of FSX. I just want to play with people online who love to fly and kill as I do, plus it would be nice to play with people who now how to have fun and when to get serious.
Back to top Go down
Longshot101
General
General
Longshot101

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts.   Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:46 am

JasAce wrote:
I would like to try out I have been playing the demo since it came out none stop. I love any flying game I can get my hands on I play a lot of FSX. I just want to play with people online who love to fly and kill as I do, plus it would be nice to play with people who now how to have fun and when to get serious.

You're in the clan JasAce, plz, join the chatbox sometimes. Also, can u plz post in the "introductions" section of the site also? It helps me keep track of new members. Welcome To the Clan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts.   Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom Clancy Hawx Tryouts.
Page 1 of 1