Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan

Temporary Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RE4 Install Errors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xgmx
Private
Private
xgmx

RE4 Install Errors Empty
PostSubject: RE4 Install Errors   RE4 Install Errors Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:39 am

I just got Resident Evil 4 brand new for the PC (via Amazon) and began installing it. At first everything was fine, then when it got about one quarter of the way done it had a error, so I hit "retry" and it then it worked. Then when it was about three quarters of the way done it had another error, so I hit "retry", but it didn't work. I then tried "retry" several more times before hitting "ignore" (it then worked again). I then experienced a third error, so I tried "retry" a few times, but it didn't work, so I had to do ignore (and yet again it continued installing). Eventually the install finished, however I have yet to see if it worked (I decided to make this post before actually trying the game). Below are screenshots of all three of the errors and my gaming rig ("gaming rig" is another term for "system specs" and "computer information").

Gaming Rig
Manufacturer: Acer
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz
Memory: 1280MB RAM
Hard Drive: 76 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForce 405
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio output
Speakers/Headphones: PASSEO
Keyboard: USB Root Hub
Mouse: USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)
Motherboard:
Computer Case:

RE4 Install Error 1
RE4 Install Errors Re4installerror

RE4 Install Error 2
RE4 Install Errors Re4installerror2

RE4 Install Error 3
RE4 Install Errors Re4installerror3
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/ssfree/index/

RE4 Install Errors
Page 1 of 1