Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan

Temporary Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hawx the game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JasAce
Sergeant
Sergeant
JasAce

Hawx the game Empty
PostSubject: Hawx the game   Hawx the game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:53 am

I just got the game from gamespot and installed it, its awesome over 50 planes god this is going to be fun hope to see you in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Longshot101
General
General
Longshot101

Hawx the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawx the game   Hawx the game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:37 am

awesome! Let me know how the game play is overall. I'm looking forward to getting it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://betahawk.forumotion.net
JasAce
Sergeant
Sergeant
JasAce

Hawx the game Empty
PostSubject: gameplay   Hawx the game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:35 am

The gameplay is great and the reviews on this game are true the story isvery forgetable. You can do some crazy manoversI wil tell you this you do need to play arouond with the video options a bit just to make sure you get some good FPS and some good visiuals unless you dont care how it looks. Thier are some new video option features for those with the high end rigs to make the game as maxed out as you can make it(like me). i like being able to choose different weapons for my favorite planes. This game is as gay as this sounds Beautiful as hell well with my pc i can max the graphics out and still keep 60FPS and let me tell you its better than anything iv seen before imagine the graphics from crysis just with planes.
Back to top Go down
razor775
Recruit
Recruit
razor775

Hawx the game Empty
PostSubject: this is one of the best war flight sims around.   Hawx the game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:15 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://betahawk.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Deadeye
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Deadeye

Hawx the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawx the game   Hawx the game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:33 pm

JasAce wrote:
The gameplay is great and the reviews on this game are true the story isvery forgetable. You can do some crazy manoversI wil tell you this you do need to play arouond with the video options a bit just to make sure you get some good FPS and some good visiuals unless you dont care how it looks. Thier are some new video option features for those with the high end rigs to make the game as maxed out as you can make it(like me). i like being able to choose different weapons for my favorite planes. This game is as gay as this sounds Beautiful as hell well with my pc i can max the graphics out and still keep 60FPS and let me tell you its better than anything iv seen before imagine the graphics from crysis just with planes.

60 fps?

i run 80 on high, and even 127 if i put everyrthing on max.
Back to top Go down
JasAce
Sergeant
Sergeant
JasAce

Hawx the game Empty
PostSubject: graphics   Hawx the game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:29 am

Well I play my games in 1980x1200 with ani anilising x8 averything on max in directx10 the graphics chip i am using has only been out a few months it it the most powerful one to date. it is 2 graphics chips in one look it up it the Evga gtx295.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hawx the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawx the game   Hawx the game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawx the game
Page 1 of 1