Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan

Temporary Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heya i'm looking to get back in the air

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crispy
Recruit
Recruit

Heya i'm looking to get back in the air Empty
PostSubject: Heya i'm looking to get back in the air   Heya i'm looking to get back in the air Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:33 am

Hey Guys I'm Crispy! Anyway I am planning to purchase tom clancy HAWX this may 15th or 16th for the PC.

Have been gaming since I was 13 and now am 21. I love shooter games and crave the thrill for the kill. Its been a while since I've taken myself off the ground and into the skies...not since X-wing vs Tie Fighter and not since Ace Combat 04; but I'm looking to get myself back up there.

I'm currently held up in Austin Texas. I understand a lot about photoshop and corel painter. Gonna be one hell of a ride for me once I get back in the skies but I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks!

-Crispy
Back to top Go down
Crispy
Recruit
Recruit

Heya i'm looking to get back in the air Empty
PostSubject: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm   Heya i'm looking to get back in the air Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:06 am

does anyone still play hawx?
Back to top Go down

Heya i'm looking to get back in the air
Page 1 of 1