Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan

Temporary Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello fellow pilots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JasAce
Sergeant
Sergeant
JasAce

Hello fellow pilots Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow pilots   Hello fellow pilots Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:56 am

My name is JasAce my real name is Jason wow who new lol, anyways I love to play any game that has anything to do with flying I still mess up and crash durring stupid stunts but other than that I can get the job done. I fly RC helicopters for a hobby not the ones you buy at walmart, one of these days I will upload some pics. I have been playing flight simulator games since FS2003 I love to fly, I am just now getting used to playing online with other people but so far so good hopefully I wont let you guys down. If you need to know anything else about me just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Longshot101
General
General
Longshot101

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow pilots   Hello fellow pilots Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:01 am

Awesome to have you abroad our clan. We need active members. So I'm happy you joined. We will start playing within the upcoming week. Just waiting on other clan members including myself. I'm planning to get the game this weekend. So hope to see you around then. Also, the best way to communicate on the site is probably by the chat box at the bottom of the forum. So if you ever want to play online, just say something there. If we're online, we'll respond. Hope to see you in the skies soon.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://betahawk.forumotion.net
JasAce
Sergeant
Sergeant
JasAce

PostSubject: chatting   Hello fellow pilots Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:32 am

Hey longshot101 i was wondering if you use ventrilo or team speak for communacation in game or do you rely on the game for that? I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
JasAce
Sergeant
Sergeant
JasAce

PostSubject: hello pilots   Hello fellow pilots Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:30 am

If any of you need to get ahold of me my Xfire name is jasace23, my steam name is jasongris and so is my hawx in game name this way you can add me to your friends list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow pilots   Hello fellow pilots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow pilots
Page 1 of 1