Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan

Temporary Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About Our Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Longshot101
General
General
Longshot101

About Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: About Our Clan   About Our Clan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:31 am

If you are actually taking the time to read this...thank you.We are Ace Alect Fenrir Squadron (AAFS) for short. We were formed early March 2009 This clan is dedicated for playing Tom Clancy's Hawx. What do we do in the clan you ask??? Well, we play Hawx of coarse! It's loads of fun. Lots of competition between serious and competitive players as well as a friendly online environment. Meet new people on the forum website and participate in clan wars against other squadrons. Earn ranks and move up ranks based on your skills and participation such as private, corporal,captain and lieutenant. But during wars it's not only your skills but also team work that leads to victory. My name is General Longshot101 and I'm the Head/Admin of this Clan. Gryphis 1, is the Lieutenant and second in command. Together we decided to make this clan, and we spend hours and shed much sweat and blood (not really blood) into making this Clan, so it would be an enjoyable play for our Members. Also, we would appreciate, if you could tell your friends/other people who play Hawx for PC about our clan. Remember, the more members, the better! So on the Behalf of all the Moderators and our gaming team I hope you all enjoy your stay with us. Smile

~~~~Sincerely AAFS Team
Back to top Go down
http://betahawk.forumotion.net

About Our Clan
Page 1 of 1