Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan

Temporary Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'd love to give it a shot! Every Fenrir squad needs Wolves!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
W0lfpack-Blue
Recruit
Recruit

I'd love to give it a shot! Every Fenrir squad needs Wolves!! Empty
PostSubject: I'd love to give it a shot! Every Fenrir squad needs Wolves!!   I'd love to give it a shot! Every Fenrir squad needs Wolves!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:54 pm

I have loved and played the hell out of Hawx since I got it relatively recently, and so far I've really been able to hold my own online, and blast through the campaign mode. I have a good understanding of the strengths of different aircrafts, and the importance of multiple roles being filled in the squadron setting. After I realized this game was just begging for squad style strategizing and communicating, I was considering starting a squadron of my own and it's funny because I was considering a wolf type theme also. But I figure this might work out well as we seem to think alike. Now let's see if you can take me!! haha.

my Hawx online id is: W0lfpack (with a zero not an o)

my email is jlascaris@gmail.com

my username on this site is: W0lfpack-Blue
Back to top Go down

I'd love to give it a shot! Every Fenrir squad needs Wolves!!
Page 1 of 1