Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan

Temporary Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TES IV: Oblivion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MackMan987
Private
Private

TES IV: Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: TES IV: Oblivion   TES IV: Oblivion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Anyone else here play it?
Back to top Go down
Verb4tim
Private
Private
Verb4tim

PostSubject: Re: TES IV: Oblivion   TES IV: Oblivion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:20 pm

I love Oblivion. Though i haven't played in a while. The world of Oblivion is so vast and there are like tons and tons of sidequests.
You have completed the main quest? Have you tried any mods?
Back to top Go down
MackMan987
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: TES IV: Oblivion   TES IV: Oblivion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:37 pm

I have a ton of mods but I haven't done the main quest Razz I'll post a list when I get back. I'm goin up the airport with my family for an easter picnic rabbit
Back to top Go down
crimsonking405
Recruit
Recruit
crimsonking405

PostSubject: Big time Oblivion fan   TES IV: Oblivion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:24 am

Im a huge Oblivion fan. I have the PS3 Game of the Year edition and none of the mods are available for PS3...However the GOTY version I have comes with Shivering Isles expansion and Knights of the Nine quest. Ive logged hundreds of hours on it but never finished it. I was probably about 20% away from being finished with main story, but wasn't putting alot of attention into side quests. The side quests alone are enough content for an entire game!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TES IV: Oblivion   TES IV: Oblivion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TES IV: Oblivion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom Clancy's Hawx Gaming Clan :: Fenrir Lobby :: Media Center-
Jump to: